Due to the Covid 19 Virus Bad Goat Forest Products is taking many measures to keep our staff and our customers safe. We are confident that we can keep providing the community with a necessary supply of Lumber as the situation worsens by following the CDC’s advice and implementing safe practices at our Mill.
What this means to you the customer.
1. place your order online via our email BadGoatForestProducts@gmail.com or via our Mobile Office Number 406-304-6630
2. When your order is done we will notify you and send you a digital invoice that you can pay online.
3. Pick up your order. Drive up to our mill at the appointed time and we will load your lumber for you, or you can load it yourself. In this way you will not have to enter our buildings or compromise your health in anyway.
Bad Goat is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our community while also ensuring that we continue to provide you with the materials you need to start a garden, build a compost bin, heat your home, build a fence, or a structure to help you stay safe and healthy through this global crisis.
You can help by following these simple rules for the health and safety of our staff and customers by:
- Maintaining Social Distances of 6 feet minimum
- Not entering our buildings
- Limiting how many people you bring to our facility
- Calling or Emailing to setup a time to pick up lumber to ensure we never have more people here at one time than necessary.